Home and Community Based Services (HCBS):
- Habilitation-Develop skills necessary for community living and recovery with outgoing assessment.
- Education Support Services- Connection to educational resources and supporting the pursuit of educational goals which lead to employment, leading to greater self-efficiency and financial wellness.
- Pre-vocational Services- Encompass work readiness evaluation and readiness development.
- Intensive Supported Employment (ISE)- Choosing, finding, getting and keeping community-based, competitive employment.
- Ongoing Supported Employment- Maintaining employment through low-touch support and benefits management.
- Transitional Employment- A chance to try working again.
Community Oriented Recovery and Empowerment (CORE):
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) - Assists individuals in improving their functional abilities to the greatest degree possible in settings where they live, work, learn, and socialize.
- Family Support and Training (FST) - Offers instruction, emotional support, and skill building necessary to facilitate engagement and active participation of the family. FST partners with families through a person-centered or person-directed, recovery oriented, trauma-informed approach.
- Empowerment Services - Peer Support - Non-clinical, peer-delivered services with focus on rehabilitation, recovery, and resilience. Promotes skills for coping with and managing behavioral health symptoms while facilitating the use of natural supports and community resources.
How Can A Person Be Referred For Home Community Based Services
Restoration Society, Inc. can only accept folks who are referred to us through their Health Home Care Coordinator. We can help individuals get linked to a Health Home Care Coordinator. We currently offer these services in Erie, Genesee, and Niagara County.
For more information on Home and Community Based Services at Restoration Society, Inc. contact:
Genesee ACE Employment Services Serving Genesee County – Heather Kemp, 585-343-9162, ext. 301
Erie ACE Employment and Empowerment Academy Serving Erie and Niagara County – Fran Gullo, 716-884-5216, ext. 407