- Psychosocial Rehabilitation- Community adjustment, interpersonal and social skills development, self-care and health and wellness.
- Habilitation-Develop skills necessary for community living and recovery with outgoing assessment.
- Education Support Services- Connection to educational resources and supporting the pursuit of educational goals which lead to employment, leading to greater self-efficiency and financial wellness.
- Pre-vocational Services- Encompass work readiness evaluation and readiness development.
- Intensive Supported Employment (ISE)- Choosing, finding, getting and keeping community-based, competitive employment.
- Ongoing Supported Employment- Maintaining employment through low-touch support and benefits management.
- Transitional Employment- A chance to try working again.
- Family Support and Training- An enhancement of family support services.
- Empowerment Services- Peer Supports – Promote skills for coping with managing behavioral health symptoms while linking person to natural supports.
How Can A Person Be Referred For Home Community Based Services
Restoration Society, Inc. can only accept folks who are referred to us through their Health Home Care Coordinator. We can help individuals get linked to a Health Home Care Coordinator. We currently offer these services in Erie, Genesee, and Niagara County.
For more information on Home and Community Based Services at Restoration Society, Inc. contact:
Genesee ACE Employment Services Serving Genesee County – Heather Kemp, 585-343-9162, ext. 301
Erie ACE Employment and Empowerment Academy Serving Erie and Niagara County – Fran Gullo, 716-884-5216, ext. 407