The Renewal Center Mission:
Is to provide a safe, supportive, non-judgmental environment that empowers those who are struggling with the principles of wellness and recovery.
About The Renewal Center:
- Are you having a crisis that you think might lead you to the hospital emergency room?
- Do you just need to talk to someone who has been there?
- Do you want a new start and get hope in making that change?
Then the Renewal Center is the right place for you, since the program is peer-operated to help individuals in a crisis as you define it.
Our Menu of Services Include:
As a guest in the Renewal Center you will be able to :
- Experience a setting filled with hope, strength, resources and peacefulness.
- Talk to a nursing professional and peer support
- Linkage to medical and non-medical services
- Linkage to alternative community supports
- Provide tools for support & maintaining wellness
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have a primary mental health condition or substance abuse.
- All services are tailored to the guests needs and desires.
- Our Services are FREE to you.
The Renewal Center has been designed to meet your individual needs and is led by the only peer agencies in Erie County.
( Housing Options Made Easy , Inc , Mental Health Peer Connection and Restoration Society, Inc.)
Program Site and Phone Number:
Renewal Center, 327 Elm Street, Buffalo, NY 14202, 716-245-4200
Renewal Center Supervisor: Renee Law ext. 425
Open 365 Days
3 pm - 11 pm
Just Walk In As Many Times As Needed