We offer a welcoming atmosphere focused on a peer-to-peer model for young adults (18 to 21) recovering from a substance use disorder or at risk for developing one. Our non-clinical approach encourages a supportive community and fosters leadership roles for individuals build a meaningful life in recovery.
Helping people in recovery by…
- Helping to Initiate and Sustain an Individual / Family in their Recovery from Substance Use or Addiction
- Promoting Recovery by Removing Barriers and Obstacles to Recovery
- Helping Them to Become Personal Guides Themselves for People Seeking, or Already in Recovery
- Helping Them to Find Resources for Harm Reduction, Detrox, Treatment, Family Support and Education
- Offering Access to Local or Online Support Groups; or Help a Client Create a Change Plan to Recover on Their Own
- Helping Individuals Find Ways to Stop using (abstinence), or Reduce Harm Associated With Addictive Behaviors
Must be between 18 to 21 years of age who have or are at risk of a substance use disorder.
66 Englewood Ave
Buffalo, NY 14214
Phone (716) 832-2141
Fax (716) 832-0021
Manager: Robert ext. 217
Monday thru Friday 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm;
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 to 6:00 pm