Let our team of resource coordinators assist you to address and resolve homelessness through our nighttime drop-in center, case management services and housing resources.
- Open 365 Nights A Year
- Housing Assistance and Placement
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Diversion Activities: Arrest and Incarceration for Minor, Victimless Non-Violent Crimes
- On-Site Provider Screenings
- Shower and Laundry Facilities
- Light Meals & Snacks
Must be at least 18 years old and have a primary psychiatric diagnosis and be homeless or at serious risk of homelessness.
Program Location & Phone
241 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
716-842-4184 or 716-842-4186
Monday-Friday 9:00 pm to 7:00 am
Saturday /Sunday 9:00 pm to 7:00 am