Skip to main content

How To Get Involved

Internship Opportunities

We offer student intern placements for students from all local colleges and universities.   The most typical student intern placements are requested by Social Work, Rehabilitation Counseling, Occupational Therapy and Mental Health Counseling departments of participating colleges and universities.  Frequently, student interns participate in our programs within defined standards and requirements of the placement department of the school.  However, a student intern may propose specific activities and focuses related to his/her major concentration.  On-site supervision, evaluation and any other requirements are incorporated into the internship.

To apply for a student internship, contact Fran Gullo, (716) 884-5216, Ext.407

Student interns who work directly with customers in our programs are required by the New York State Office of Mental Health to be fingerprinted and approved to work directly with customers without supervision.

Our Partners